Asklepios Stadtklinik Bad Wildungen
Bad Wildungen, Germany
Department of Internal Medicine
Specialist in the field of Internal Medicine
The Department of General Internal Medicine of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) provides diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the internal organs using modern medical equipment.
The spectrum of diseases being treated in the department:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Lung and bronchus diseases
- Metabolic disorders, such as diabetes
- Infectious diseases
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver
Areas of specialization of the Department of General Internal Medicine of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik):
- Eating disorders
- Sleep and respiratory disorders
Treatment of cardiovascular disease and circulatory disorders:
- Coronary heart disease
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Heart failure
- Congenital and acquired heart defects
- Mitral valve disease
The Department of General Internal Medicine of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) uses all invasive and non-invasive diagnostic methods for detecting cardiac structural and functional changes.
- Cardiac catheterization for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease, valvular disease, congenital or acquired defects, high blood pressure in the pulmonary circulation (pulmonary hypertension)
- Color Doppler, ultrasound, stress echocardiography
- Stress ECG, long-term ECG, ECG
- Long-term measurement of blood pressure
- Lung function test
- Digital angiography
- Digital radiology
- Digital computed tomography
- Laboratory studies.
- Cardiac catheterization
- Baloon angioplasty and stenting
- Implantation of cardioverter-defibrillator and heart monitor
The Department of General Internal Medicine of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) provides diagnosis and treatment of all forms of diabetes and its complications. In addition to the basic methods of diagnosis of diabetes, insulin pump therapy and continuous monitoring of blood sugar levels are offered here.
The diabetologists works in close collaboration with experts in the field of Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Nephrology, Neurology, Vascular Surgery and Endocrinology.
The Department of General Internal Medicine of the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) provides diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, such as gastritis, ulcers, dysbiosis, colitis, eating disorders, dispersion, irritable bowel syndrome, liver toxicity, etc.
- Gastroscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopy using double balloon
- Capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, endoscopic examination of the bile ducts and pancreas
- Functional tests of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Balloon dilatation
- Endoscopic polypectomy (removal of polyps)
- Endoscopic sphincterotomy (treatment of anal fissures), extraction of stones from the ureter
- Endoscopic hemostasis.
- Acute ischemic stroke / transistor ischemic attack
- Cranial CT / CT-angiography of the brain
- Doppler and duplex sonography of cerebral vessels
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Continuous monitoring of the parameters of the cardiovascular system, blood sugar levels, temperature, and oxygen saturation
- Thrombolytic therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Patients aged 14 years and more
- Anorexia (lack of appetite)
- Bulimia nervosa (a sharp increase in appetite)
- Exclusion criteria: acute psychosis, alcoholism and drug addiction
- Full range of diagnostic and monitoring procedures
- Psychological and psychiatric diagnosis
Asklepios Bad Wildungen Municipal Clinic (Asklepios Stadtklinik Bad Wildungen) is an academic teaching hospital of the Phillipp University of Magburg and is a member of Asklepios Clinics GmbH (Asklepios Kliniken GmbH). As a health center, the clinic offers a wide range of medical services. Using an interdisciplinary approach in the treatment of various diseases and state-of-the-art equipment, the Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) has got a good reputation not only in Germany, but also in Europe.
The main areas of specialization:
- General and Visceral Surgery
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- Foot Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Therapy
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Diseases of Internal Organs
- Treatment of sleep and respiratory disorders
- Treatment of eating disorders
- ENT and Plastic Surgery
The Asklepios Clinic (Asklepios Klinik) provides each patients with the opportunity to select a range of services depending on wishes and prosperity.
The main and additional services:
- Comfortable single and double rooms
- Bathrobe, towels, slippers, hygiene items
- Telephone, fax, LCD TV, Sky Hotel TV
- Internet access, laptop
- DVD/CD player
- Newspapers, magazines
- Varies menu
- Mini-bar with soft drinks and fruits.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
Asklepios Stadtklinik Bad Wildungen
- Bad Wildungen, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: