Hannover Medical School, MHH
Ventricular Septal Defect Diagnosis (program ID: 247177)
Department of Cardiology and Angiology
Specialized in: angiology, cardiology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- cardiological examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators
- indicators blood coagulation
- measurement of arterial blood pressure
- Holter monitoring (24h)
- transesophageal echocardiography
- nursing services
- treatment via head doctor and all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
Whether it is research, patient care or teaching, the concept of targeted promotion of basic aspects of activities has secured the first place of the Medical University of Hanover among the leading university hospitals in Germany in recent years.
Medical University of Hanover is a brilliant of healthcare. More than 57,000 stationary and more than 385,000 outpatients are treated in MUH. Meanwhile, it should be noted that medical research is closely related to the modern methods of diagnostics and treatment at the highest level. MUG is a clinic offering the maximum care and treatment, one of the German hospitals serving, in particular, a large number of seriously ill people. It is on the 24th position in the top list of hospitals in 2015 according to FOCUS.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic, Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Hematology, Hemostaseology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation
Ventricular Septal Defect Diagnosis
- Hospital: Hannover Medical School, MHH
- Department: Department of Cardiology and Angiology
- Head physician: Prof. Dr. med. Johann Bauersachs
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages