Hospital zum Heiligen Geist
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Department of Internal Medicine
Specialized in: oncology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, cardiology, rheumatology
The main directions are the emergency, reanimation and intensive care, cardiology and gastroenterology. It mainly they serve patients with acute diseases of cardiovascular system and gastrointestinal tract.
Inpatient and outpatient Emergency medical aid:
- Hypertonic crisis
- Heart arrhythmia
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- ARS (acute pulmonary heart)
- Pulmonary embolism
- Severe bronchopulmonary diseases
- Acute renal failure
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding
- Sepsis and septic syndrome
- Acute violations of water-electrolytic balance
- Acute abdomen (diseases of the abdominal cavity)
- Shock / multiple organ failure
- Loss of consciousness of unknown etiology
Cardiology and Reanimatology:
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Ischemic heart disease
- Acute left-right heart disorder
- State of shock, various types
- Mechanical ventilation in acute respiratory failure
- Acute hemoperfusion in case of renal failure or intoxication
- Acute coagulation failure
- Cirrhosis and portal hypertension
- Metabolic and liver disease
- Diseases of the oesophagus
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Infectious gastro-intestinal diseases and cholangitis
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- Cholelithiasis, choledocholithiasis
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Diseases of operated stomach
- Acute gastrointestinal bleeding
- Inflammatory swelling of the gastrointestinal tract, including the liver, biliary tract and pancreas
- Acute and chronic hepatitis
Hospital „zum Heiligen Geist“is located in the central part of the city and includes five specialized clinics: clinic for internal medicine, surgical clinic with the Department of vascular surgery clinic of gynaecology and obstetrics, psychosomatic medicine, oncology and anesthesiology and radiology Institute. Here about 26.500 patients take their inpatient and outpatient care. It is an interdisciplinary academic hospital of University named after I.V. Goethe and specializes in cardiology, gastroenterology, visceral and vascular surgery, arthroplasty, oncology as like gynecology and childbirth. Due to its central location the hospital is a specialized center of emergency medical aid.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
Hospital zum Heiligen Geist
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: