St. Anna Hospital
Osteosynthesis for fractured femur (program ID: 187053)
Carlo De Simoni
Department of Orthopedics
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- review of medical records
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- indicators of inflammation (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- x-ray examination
- preoperative care
- titanium osteosynthesis plates placement
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- physiotherapeutic procedures
- orthopedic appliances
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation in 2 bedded room
- explanation of future recommendations
As a private hospital, the St. Anna Klinik focuses on the medical areas, in which it has the highest competence and quality.
The clinic offers its patients a selected range of medical diagnostics with future-oriented technology, surgical and conventional treatments and modern therapies. About 10,000 inpatients and 70,000 outpatients benefit annually from those medical offers. In the Maternité come annually around 800 babies into the world.
The core areas of the clinic, such as musculoskeletal system, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery, vascular diseases, pulmonary and respiratory diseases, pain therapy will be expanded in the near future to innovative competence centers. These medical focuses will be complemented by other surgical and internal medicine disciplines. In the competence centers and institutes experts from all fields work in close cooperation. This enables the best use of expertise and an above-average skills, which can be engaged in the top medical care for the benefit of the patients.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
- Lucerne, Switzerland
Osteosynthesis for fractured femur
- Hospital: St. Anna Hospital
- Department: Department of Orthopedics
- Head physician: Dr. med. Carlo De Simoni
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages