Kameha Grand Bonn Hotel
SPA treatment "Gouverneur" (program ID: 302902)
About the department
- Stay at the Kameha Hotel, designed by the internationally renowned designer Marcel Wanders (2 nights)
- 2 х rich breakfast buffet
- 2 х menu of diner dishes for your choice at Brasserie Next Level Restaurant or at YUNICO Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine and awarded with one Michelin star
- Customized treatment complex, the first day (about 90 min.):
- St Barth Slimness: pleasant massage for relieving swelling in the legs
- St Barth Pureness: facial & décolleté treatment with a nourishing hand massage
- Customized treatment complex, the second day (about 150 min.):
- St Barth Softness: nourishing body peeling massage with coconut oil, fresh papaya and extra fine sea sand
- St Barth Elasticity: body pack with alumina and fresh ingredients, such as pineapple or cucumber
- St Barth Harmony: relaxing body massage
- Free Wi-Fi at the whole hotel
- Free access to the wellness and fitness area with pool
History & Architecture
The Kameha Grand Bonn Hotel is a stylish five-star hotel, opened in 2009. A special concept of the hotel is shown in its unique architecture, which breaks all stereotypes of interior design, innovative eco-technologies and future-oriented life style. The hotel is rightly called the Dream Hotel of the XX century.
The hotel building is designed in the form of a dynamic wave of the Rhine. It is one of the most unusual solutions in Germany. The project that was implemented by the architect Karl-Heinz Schommer costed about 100 million euros. The interior of the hotel was developed by an internationally recognized designer Marcel Wanders, who emphasized the Neo-Baroque style focused on details: the hotel is decorated with huge chandeliers, huge vases finished with gold and painted columns. The center of the hotel hosts a large multi-purpose Kameha Dome Hall for events. Here you recall of an atmosphere of the English passages of the XIX century. The hall with 850 seats is a regular venue for celebrations. A fresh mix of architecture with hotel’s interior design sticks in the memory of guests for a long time.
The hotel offers 218 rooms and 36 suites. Each of them has an individual design from Marcel Wanders. The hotel rooms have a cozy bed, full moon lamps, exquisite photography art in the bathrooms, while through the French windows you can see a wonderful view of the Rhine. A distinguishing feature of the hotel is theme suites, such as Fair-Play Suite with game consoles and table football or Diva-Suite including all facilities for women.
Two hotel restaurants, namely Brasserie Next Level (French restaurant) and YUNICO (Japanese restaurant) are awarded with one Michelin star and rank among the best Asian restaurants in Germany. Here you can try various culinary delights. Stage Bar & Lounge is the most impressive hotel bar, where you can enjoy first-class cocktails and live music.
The selection of spa treatments in KAMEHA SPA offers various massages, treatments for the face and body by premium cosmetics Linge St Barth. Enjoy swimming in the infinity pool on the hotel’s rooftop terrace with an amazing panoramic view. There is also a state-of-the-art fitness center Fitness Power House, sauna and samarium, steam bath, as well as two special relaxation rooms.
The Kameha Grand Bonn Hotel is located on the right bank of the picturesque Rhine with the spectacular views of the Seven Hills (Siebengebirge). Not far away from here you can find various parks and valleys. A short distance away from here there is the Old Town of Bonn with its numerous sights, such as the famous Triangular Market Square, the Bonn Cathedral and the Old Bundestag. A trip to the International Cologne Bonn Airport will take less than 20 minutes.