- Basel, Switzerland
The Birshof Private Clinic has 48 contemporary single and double rooms designed with the idea of creating a pleasant atmosphere. The amenities include:
- electric adjustable beds that can be extended where necessary,
- a bathroom with a toilet and a shower. Terry towelling and soap are at your disposal. A hairdryer can be provided in the department upon request. The patients who have extended or private health insurance get shower gel and body lotion,
- a wardrobe with a locker for storage of personal items or small amounts of cash. Please leave your valuables (such as jewellery) at home,
- a personal direct dial phone,
- a radio and a TV with a wide selection of national and international channels,
- the Internet and e-mail. Any analogue mobile phone sockets can be used for laptops. Please check if your laptop has an analogue modem.
The staff will take care of your cut flowers. Potted plants are not allowed for reasons of hygiene.
Please note that smoking in public areas and patient rooms (including balconies) is prohibited.
The clinic offers single and double rooms. If you choose a single room, an accompanying person will be able to stay with you. A double room is shared with a patient of the same gender.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.