Department of Geriatrics
Specialized in: geriatric
Physicians in geriatric clinics specialize in prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of oldest age categories patients. The team includes doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, and social workers.
Inpatient treatment begins with a comprehensive survey, the results of which help to prepare an individual treatment plan.
There are no strict limits for the age of patients, but most of them are people over 65. Thus, the operative department is focused on problems, typical for patients of older age categories:
• Consequences of cerebral hemorrhage: paralysis, speech disorders
• Condition after surgical treatment of fractures
• Infections (including pneumonia, infections of urinary tract, gallbladder, intestines)
• Neurological disorder, Parkinson's disease
• General weakness after surgery or in severe conditions (amputation of limbs, blood vessels, heart, lung diseases)
• Congestive heart failure
• Coronary heart disease
• Peripheral arterial disease
• Chronic pain syndromes
• Cognitive impairment
• Mood disorders (depression)
Hildesheim Clinic is a specialized medical center of Hannover University with 541 beds. Years of experience, modern technical and medical equipment can provide patients with top quality health care.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
- Hildesheim, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: