Department of Otolaryngology
Specialized in: otolaryngology
Apart from the surgery of the head and neck, otorhinolaryngology focuses on the non-surgical diseases in the area of ear, nose and throat. The clinic has access to the latest development of knowledge and serves as a competent medical partner.
- Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Head and Neck Region
- Middle ear surgery (to improve hearing procedures cholesteatoma surgery, Surgical treatment of otosclerosis)
- Implantable hearing systems (Active middle ear implants and bone conduction hearing aids)
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders
- Interdisciplinary diagnosis and treatment of vertigo
- Treatment of childhood diseases in the ENT field
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergies
- Musicians consultation for special ENT medical needs of musicians
- Surgery aimed at improving hearing (tympanoplasty and otosclerosis-OP
- Implantable hearing systems (active middle ear implants)
- Bone anchored hearing aids (in chronic middle ear infections or malformations of the ear)
- Organ-preserving laser surgery in cancer patients
- Phonosurgery e.g. glottis expanding laser surgery for vocal cord paralysis and vocal cord relining
- Tracheal surgery
- Installation of bone anchors for epitheses in defects of ear, nose, or parts of the face
- Subjective and objective audiological measuring methods (OAE, BERA)
Hildesheim Clinic is a specialized medical center of Hannover University with 541 beds. Years of experience, modern technical and medical equipment can provide patients with top quality health care.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
- Hildesheim, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: