Hospital of Nuremberg
Hydrocele Diagnostics (program ID: 237651)
Department of Urology
Specialized in: urology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory examination
- ultrasound of the urogenital system
- nursing services
- services of all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
The Klinikum Nürnberg is a modern hospital and an academic educational hospital in Germany. The hospital is located at two sites, namely the Klinikum North in the distract St. Johannis and the Klinikum South in the distract Langwasser. The Klinikum Nürnberg has 35 clinics and institutes of all medical specialties. In the latest clinic list of the news magazine FOCUS, it lands on the 35th place. Among the 70 top hospitals in Bavaria, the Klinikum Nürnberg occupies the 6th place.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endocrinology, Diabetology and Nutrition
- Hospital: Hospital of Nuremberg
- Department: Department of Urology
- Head physician: Prof. Dr. Sascha Pahernik
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages