University Hospital rechts der Isar der TU München
Diagnosis of mucoviscidosis (program ID: 178639)
Department of Cardiology, Angiology, Pneumology
Specialized in: internal medicine and cardiologie
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- blood gas analysis
- mutation in CFTR-Gen
- chest x-ray examination
- measurement of arterial blood pressure
- electrocardiogram (ECG)
- echocardiography (ECHO)
- high-resolution computed tomography (HR-CT)
- pulmonary function test
- bronchoscopy with biopsy
- histological and microbiological examination
- bronchial lavage
- nursing services
- consultation of related specialists
- treatment by chief physician and all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
(the cost of medicines is not included)
The rechts der Isar Hospital is the University Hospital of the Technical University of Munich. There is intensive cooperation between the research facilities of the TU and the hospital in numbers of areas.
With a workforce of around 5,000 employees, the university hospital Clinic right of the Isar is a renowned center for patient care, medical research and teaching of medicine. Every year, around 60,000 patients benefit from in-patient care and 245,000 patients – from outpatient care of the highest medical standard.
Through a close cooperation between patient care and research facilities, patients benefit from new scientific findings as quickly as possible.
The University Hospital rechts der Isar is composed of 33 separate clinics and departments and has 1,100 beds. This enables patients, according to their diagnosis, to receive treatment from doctors of various medical fields.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Diagnosis of mucoviscidosis
- Hospital: University Hospital rechts der Isar der TU München
- Department: Department of Cardiology, Angiology, Pneumology
- Head physician: Prof. Dr. med. Karl-Ludwig Laugwitz
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages