University Hospital rechts der Isar der TU München
Treatment of hemangiomas of the brain by microsurgical resection and embolization coils (coiling) (program ID: 127309)
Department of Neurosurgery
Specialized in: neurosurgery
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- neurological examination
- functionality x-ray
- CT/MRI scan
- neuropsychological tests (on indications):
- ENMG (electroneuromyography)
- EEG (electroencephalography)
- SEPs (somatosensory evoked potentials)
- VEPs (visually evoked potentials)
- BAEP tests (brainstem auditory evoked potential)
- preoperative care
- partial resection of hemangioma with
- histologically examination of the remote tissues
- blood transfusions (if needed)
- 1-day intensive care unit stay
- postoperative MRI control
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- full hospital accommodation in 2 bedded room
- developing of further guidance
The rechts der Isar Hospital is the University Hospital of the Technical University of Munich. There is intensive cooperation between the research facilities of the TU and the hospital in numbers of areas.
With a workforce of around 5,000 employees, the university hospital Clinic right of the Isar is a renowned center for patient care, medical research and teaching of medicine. Every year, around 60,000 patients benefit from in-patient care and 245,000 patients – from outpatient care of the highest medical standard.
Through a close cooperation between patient care and research facilities, patients benefit from new scientific findings as quickly as possible.
The University Hospital rechts der Isar is composed of 33 separate clinics and departments and has 1,100 beds. This enables patients, according to their diagnosis, to receive treatment from doctors of various medical fields.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Treatment of hemangiomas of the brain by microsurgical resection and embolization coils (coiling)
- Hospital: University Hospital rechts der Isar der TU München
- Department: Department of Neurosurgery
- Head physician: Prof. Dr. med. Bernhard Meyer
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages