Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Diagnosis of ankle sprain and rupture (program ID: 34459)
Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Spine Surgery
Specialized in: general surgery, traumatology, orthopedics
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- ultrasound of the ankle
- MRI scan of the foot
- X-Ray of the foot
- nursing services
- consultation of related specialists
- treatment via head doctor and all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
The clinic is an academic hospital in the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main. Clinic includes ten departments and four specialized centers, and successfully implements the concept of patient-oriented medicine.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Diagnosis of ankle sprain and rupture
- Hospital: Krankenhaus Nordwest
- Department: Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Spine Surgery
- Head physician: Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Rangger
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages