MEDIAN Hohenfeld-Kliniken Bad Camberg
Psychosomatic rehabilitation (program ID: 74607)
Department of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
Specialized in: psychosomatics and psychotherapy
- Bhavioral therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
- Methods of stress control
- Method of somatopsychic or psychosomatic decompensation
- Method of eating disorders control
- Method of depression control
- Method of anxiety control etc.
- Patient care
- Psychological countseling
- Medicamentous methods
- Relaxing non-pharmacological (hardware) therapy
- Psychotherapy non-pharmacological (hardware) therapy
- Social rehabilitation
- Psychological rehabilitation
- System method
- Role method
- Behavioral therapy
- Learning patients eutrophy
- System method
Median Hohenfeld Bad Camberg Rehabilitation Clinic (MEDIAN Hohenfeld-Kliniken Bad Camberg) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. Median Hohenfeld Bad Camberg Rehabilitation Clinic specializes in rehabilitation in the field of orthopedics, osteology, psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy. In particular the clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Intensive treatment of psychosomatic disorders using physiotherapy
- Intensive treatment of orthopedic diseases using psychotherapy
- Use of psychotherapy to resolve conflicts at work and after burnout
- Use of psychotherapy for the treatment of psychosomatic disorders, class 2, 3obesity, somatoform disorders, chronic pain, alcohol and drug abuse
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
- Hospital: MEDIAN Hohenfeld-Kliniken Bad Camberg
- Department: Department of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
- Head physician: Dr. med. Martin Ohly
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages