MEDIAN Kinzigtal-Klinik Bad Soden-Salmünster
Orthopedic rehabilitation (program ID: 74615)
Department of Orthopedics
Specialized in: general surgery, orthopedics, traumatology
Primary presentation in the clinic
medical history, including family history
complex neurological and orthopedic examinations
CT / MRI / X-ray examination
complex neurophysiological examinations
individual rehabilitation program, which includes:
- Wii Fit training in the use of the balance
- neuropsychological therapy
- functional therapy of the upper extremities (ArmeoSpring)
- kinesitherapy (physiotherapy)
- biocontrol with feedback
- healing deep muscle massage
- acupuncture of spasticity and pain syndromes
- occupational therapy
- psycho-educational classes
- Individual physiotherapy
- microcurrent treatment
- fangotherapy / cryotherapy
- antispasmodic drug therapy
- mobilization of limb joints
- hydrotherapy / massage therapy / reflexology
- training on special trainers
- and etc.
stay in the hospital with full board
symptomatic and drug therapy
Median Kinzigtal bad Soden-Salmuenster Rehabilitation Clinic (MEDIAN Kinzigtal-Klinik Bad Soden-Salmuenster) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This clinic specializes in internal medicine, orthopedics, sports medicine, oncology, urology, and psychosomatics. Here depression, anxiety, psychological and physical trauma, rheumatic diseases, and metabolic diseases are treated.
The clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Inpatient treatment
- Partial inpatient treatment
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Out-patient therapy.
In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single rooms with shower and toilet equipped with a telephone and TV-set. The clinic offers a limited number of double rooms for couples and patients with accompanying persons.
There is no free access to the Internet, as the Internet addiction is treated here but you can use the Internet for 1 euro per hour.
The Clinic cooperates with different leading clinics and organizations:
- Center for treatment of intestinal diseases of Main-Kinzig Hospital
- Self-help groups of people with diabetes
- Self-help groups of people with osteoporosis
- Network of medical institutions of Salmuenster
- Self-help groups of people with ostomy
- German pension fund of Hessen
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
- Hospital: MEDIAN Kinzigtal-Klinik Bad Soden-Salmünster
- Department: Department of Orthopedics
- Head physician: Dr. med. Christoph Kucharski
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages