MEDIAN Klinik Bad Sülze
Bad Sülze, Germany
Department of Geriatrics
Gerd Joachim Pietschmann
Specialized in: internal medicine, gastroenterology, geriatrics
The Department of Geriatrics of Median Bad Suelze Rehabilitation Clinic (Median Klinik Bad Suelze) specializes in the treatment of diseases of middle and old age. Treatment of the following diseases is provided here:
- Conditions after brain dysfunction
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, osteoporosis, etc.)
- Coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Neurological disorders ( polyneuropathy, Parkinson’s disease)
- Metabolic disease (diabetes)
- Geriatric disorders (disruption of the urinary system, episodic falling syndrome, pneumonia, pressure sores )
- Condition after serious operations
Median Bad Sülze Rehabilitation Clinic (Median Klinik Bad Sülze) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This rehabilitation clinic specializes in orthopedics, rheumatology, neurology, geriatrics, clinical neuropsychology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, treatment of aphasia, mud therapy. Among other things, the clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Treatment of diseases of middle and old age
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Functional training
- Part-time inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Services for private patients and for patients who stay at the clinic for their own account
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons
- Rheumatological practice
The clinic was opened in 1993 and its bright cozy patient’s and public rooms delight the eyes of visitors. In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single rooms with shower and toilet, equipped with a telephone and TV-set. Some rooms are designed to meet the needs of disabled persons.
The Clinic cooperates with different leading clinics and organizations:
- Medical University of Greifswald
- Helios Clinic of Stralsund (HELIOS Hanseklinikum Stralsund GmbH)
- Red Cross Hospital of Grimmen (DRK-Krankenhaus Grimmen GmbH)
- Bodden Medical Center of Ribnitz-Damgarten (Bodden-Kliniken Ribnitz-Damgarten GmbH)
- Medical University of Rostock
- Practice Dr. Esca (Praxis Drs. Eska) (general medicine and wellness)
- Am Bodden Pharmacy (Apotheke “Am Bodden”)
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
MEDIAN Klinik Bad Sülze
- Bad Sülze, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: