MEDIAN Klinik Berlin-Kladow
Orthopedic rehabilitation (program ID: 175665)
Department of Neurology
Specialized in: neurology
Primary presentation in the clinic
medical history, including family history
complex neurological and orthopedic examinations
CT / MRI / X-ray examination
complex neurophysiological examinations
individual rehabilitation program, which includes:
- Wii Fit training in the use of the balance
- neuropsychological therapy
- functional therapy of the upper extremities (ArmeoSpring)
- kinesitherapy (physiotherapy)
- biocontrol with feedback
- healing deep muscle massage
- acupuncture of spasticity and pain syndromes
- occupational therapy
- psycho-educational classes
- Individual physiotherapy
- microcurrent treatment
- fangotherapy / cryotherapy
- antispasmodic drug therapy
- mobilization of limb joints
- hydrotherapy / massage therapy / reflexology
- training on special trainers
- and etc.
stay in the hospital with full board
symptomatic and drug therapy
Median Berlin Kladow Rehabilitation Clinic (Median Klinik Berlin-Kladow) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This clinic was established in 1989, and over the years it took its well-deserved position in the health system of Berlin. Median Berlin Kladow Rehabilitation Clinic specializes in rehabilitation of patients from rehabilitation of Phase B with artificial lung ventilation to medical and occupational rehabilitation within orthopedics and neurology. Medical professionals of the clinic use in their work different kinds of therapy based on their own developments and the best modern technologies such as kinetotherapy, therapy with botulinum toxin, as well as immune therapy. Among other things the clinic offers:
- Follow up care and rehabilitation
- Early neurological rehabilitation (Phase C, B, including artificial lung ventilation)
- Inpatient treatment
- Partially inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons
Services for private patients and for patients who stay at the clinic for their own account.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
- Hospital: MEDIAN Klinik Berlin-Kladow
- Department: Department of Neurology
- Head physician: Dr. med. Christian Dohle
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages