MEDIAN Klinik Flachsheide
Bad Salzuflen, Germany
Department of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
Specialized in: psychosomatic
The Department of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy of Median Flachsheide Rehabilitation Clinic (MEDIAN Klinik Flachsheide) provides treatment of the following diseases:
- Eating disorders
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Burnout Syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Chronic decompensated tinnitus
- Somatoform disorders
- Personality disorder
- Adjustment disorders
- Bipolar manic-depressive illness
Median Flachsheide Rehabilitation Clinic (MEDIAN Klinik Flachsheide) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This rehabilitation clinic specializes in Neurology, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy. Among other things, the clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Inpatient treatment
- Early and subsequent neurological rehabilitation
- Emergency care for mental disorders
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Treatment of private patients
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons and children
- Disease prevention counseling
- Social services, rehabilitation and job counseling
- Career-oriented rehabilitation
In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single rooms with shower and toilet, equipped with a telephone and TV-set. In warmly decorated lounge areas, patients can receive their visitors or meet with other patients.
The Clinic cooperates with different leading clinics and organizations:
- Municipal hospitals of Bielefeld
- Lippe GmbH Lemgo Clinic (Klinikum Lippe GmbH Lemgo)
- Lippe GmbH Detmold Clinic (Klinikum Lippe GmbH Detmold)
- Center of psychotherapy training in Bad Salzuflen
- Heart and Diabetes Center in Bad Oeynhausen
- School of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
MEDIAN Klinik Flachsheide
- Bad Salzuflen, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: