MEDIAN Klinik Kalbe
- Kalbe, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on:
MEDIAN Klinik Kalbe
About MEDIAN Klinik Kalbe
Median Klinik Kalbe Rehabilitation Clinic (Median Klinik Kalbe) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This rehabilitation clinic specializes in Orthopedics and Oncology. The Clinic was also accredited as a training center for internal medicine, hematology, oncology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics and physiotherapy.
Among other things, the clinic offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Outpatient treatment
- Inpatient treatment
- Rehabilitation after injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Functional diagnostics
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Outpatient geriatric rehabilitation
- Outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons
- Treatment of private patients and patients who stay at the clinic for their own account
In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single rooms with shower and toilet, equipped with a telephone and TV-set. It is also possible to place one extra bed in the patient’s room for couples and patients with accompanying persons. Free parking places for bicycles and cars are also available for patients and their visitors.
The Department of Orthopedics of Median Klinik Kalbe Rehabilitation Clinic (Median Klinik Kalbe) provides treatment of the following diseases:
- Conditions after surgery on the intervertebral discs
- Conditions after surgery on the musculoskeletal system
- Conditions after amputation
- Surgical and conservative treatment of fractures of the musculoskeletal system
- Spinal Surgery
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Malignant tumors of the musculoskeletal system
- Congenital and acquired deformities of the musculoskeletal system
- Degenerative and chronic rheumatic diseases of the joints and spine
- Functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- Consequences after the accident
- Chronic pain
Location of hospital
Kalbe is a town located in the state of Saxony-Anhalt in Germany on the river of Milde. The town is surrounded by wonderful scenery, so nature lovers can enjoy here the clean air, feast eyes on the flying stork, listen to the chirping of grasshoppers and admire the beauty of the sunset. Active guests can ride horses here or biking. More than 100 bridges crossing the river mildew give the special charm to the town. The main sights of the town are Kalbe Castle, St. Nicholas Church, built in 1170, St. Peter Catholic Church, and the railway station. In due time, Otto von Bismar, Ulrich Schmidt, a famous artist, and a poet Fritz Hagen attended this place.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.