Treatment of thyroid cancer with radioiodine therapy (program ID: 128961)
Department of Endocrinology, Reproductive Medicine and Diabetology
Specialized in: internal medicine, endocrinology, diabetology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- case history collection
- general clinical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- TSH-basal, fT3, fT4
- tumor markers (thyroglobulin (Tg),
Tg Antibody (TgAb))
- indicators of inflammation
- indicators blood coagulation
- ultrasound of the thyroid
- thyroid scintigraphy
- radioiodine therapy
- symptomatic treatment
- cost of essential medicines
- nursing services
- stay in the hospital with full board in 2-bed room
- elaboration further recommendations
PAN Clinic, located at the very heart of Cologne, has gained universal recognition due to highly professional doctors and their responsive and careful approach to the treatment. PAN Clinic on Neumarkt is a private hospital with a specialized medical offer. The team of experienced specialists, surgeons and anesthesiologists from 25 medical disciplines work hand in hand to provide optimal medical care. Every day 1,000 patients command the services offered by the Clinic. Over 75,000 patients have been operated in the Clinic. PAN Clinic on Neumarkt is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
Whether you visit the PAN Clinic on Neumarkt for a routine examination or for outpatient or inpatient (minimally invasive) treatment – at the PAN Clinic your health is in the best hands!
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Treatment of thyroid cancer with radioiodine therapy
- Hospital: PAN Klinik
- Department: Department of Endocrinology, Reproductive Medicine and Diabetology
- Head physician: Dr. med. Georg Mansmann
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages