Inguinal ernia closure with endoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal plastic repair (program ID: 36659)
Specialized in: general surgery
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- review of medical records
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- indicators of inflammation (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- abdominal ultrasound
- preoperative care
- endoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal
- symptomatic treatment
- control examinations
- the cost of essential medicines and materials
- nursing services
- nutrition recommendations
- full hospital accommodation in 2 bedded room
- explanation of future recommendations
PAN Clinic, located at the very heart of Cologne, has gained universal recognition due to highly professional doctors and their responsive and careful approach to the treatment. PAN Clinic on Neumarkt is a private hospital with a specialized medical offer. The team of experienced specialists, surgeons and anesthesiologists from 25 medical disciplines work hand in hand to provide optimal medical care. Every day 1,000 patients command the services offered by the Clinic. Over 75,000 patients have been operated in the Clinic. PAN Clinic on Neumarkt is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
Whether you visit the PAN Clinic on Neumarkt for a routine examination or for outpatient or inpatient (minimally invasive) treatment – at the PAN Clinic your health is in the best hands!
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
- Cologne, Germany
Inguinal ernia closure with endoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal plastic repair
- Hospital: PAN Klinik
- Department: Hernia Center
- Head physician: Dr. med. Bernd Stechemesser
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages