Cancer Prevention (Men): Cancer Prevention (Men). Diagnostic
- Gynecological Check-up (examination) | Gynecological Check-up
- Gastroenterology Check-Up (examination) | Gastroenterology Check-Up
- Cardiological Check-up (examination) | Cardiological Check-up
- Urological Check-up (examination) | Urological Check-up
- Check-up plus (full medical Check-up) | Full medical Check-up
- Basic Check-up (examination) | Basic Check-up
- Cancer Prevention (Women) | Cancer Prevention (Women)
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on:
Prof. Dr. med. Dietrich BaumgartCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
Prof. Dr. med. Dietrich Baumgart is an internationally recognized therapist and cardiologist. Previously, he headed the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at the University Hospital Essen. Prof. Baumgart is the author of numerous specialized publications and specialized books. Also, he is an active reviewer.
He is a member of the European Society of Cardiology and the Scientific Advisory Board (IPO) the International Organization for Preventive Examination. He speaks at numerous national and international congresses and symposiums, conducts special lectures on cardiology and preventive medicine.
Dr. med. Ralph BaaderCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Studied medicine at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz.
- 2011 Received his doctorate from Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
- 2004 - 2011 Emergency Service Speyer.
- 2011 -2015 Department of Cardiology in Neustadt.
- Since 2015, Chief Physician of the Department of Diagnostics, ATOS Orthopedic Clinic Heidelberg.
Membership in Professional Societies
- German Society of Internal Medicine (DGIM).
Prof. Dr. med. Clemens UngerCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
Prof. Dr. med. Clemens Unger studied medicine at the University of Göttingen from 1972 to 1978. Having received a PhD degree, he was involved in research in the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry. In 1988, he completed his education and became a qualified therapist/hematologist-oncologist.
From 1993 to 2011, Prof. Dr. med. Unger was Director of the Department of Internal Oncology at the University of Freiburg. Since 2011, he was a Senior Doctor at the Center for Cancer Medicine/Freiburg.
Prof. Dr. med. Clemens Unger is a member of numerous international specialized societies, who has received many awards and honors.
Prof. Dr. med. Tim H. BrümmendorfCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Akute und chronische Leukämien
- Maligne Lymphome
- Molekular zielgerichtete Therapie
- Telomerbiologie der Hämatopoese
- Stammzellbiologie der Hämatopoese
- Kinaseinhibitoren in der Therapie hämatologischer Neoplasien
- Hypusinierung und der eukaryontische Initiationsfaktor 5a (eIF5a)