Prof. Dr. med. Joachim ZöllerCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Studying at the Medical Faculty of Heidelberg University
- Studying dentistry at Mainz University
- 1983: advance training in the specialty "Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and Oral Surgeon" in the department and polyclinic of Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery at Heidelberg University.
- 1987: awarded qualification of "Doctor in the field of maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery"
- 1988: appointed as a senior physician
- 1990: additional qualification "Aesthetic and plastic surgery"
- 1992: obtaining a post of assistant professorship in the specialty "Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery"
- 1994: leading senior physician of the Department and Polyclinic of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery, Heidelberg University
- 1997: Professor C4 in the department and polyclinic of oral surgery, jaw and plastic facial surgery, polyclinic of oral surgery and implantology of Cologne University