Rotator cuff Injury diagnosis (program ID: 98305)
Department of Orthopedics
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- X-Ray examination of the shoulder
- MRI scan of the shoulder
- nursing services
- consultation of related specialists
- treatment via head doctor and all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
Als member of Kliniken Hirslanden in Switzerland, Salem-Spital distinguishes itself - all in the tradition of Diaconis Foundation - since 1888 through its high-quality medical and nursing care. Its location in Bern offers a unique view of the old town and the Alps. Performance of the hospital focuses on gynecology, obstetrics and the medicine of the locomotor system.
During your upcoming stay your attending physician and the staff will do everything to meet your expectations in terms of your recovery.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Rotator cuff Injury diagnosis
- Hospital: Salem-Spital
- Department: Department of Orthopedics
- Head physician: Dr. med. Bernhard Christen
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages