Surgical treatment of ovarian cancer with laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy (program ID: 98589)
Department of Gynecology and Obstretrics
Specialized in: gynecology, obstetrics
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- history taking
- general clinical examination
- complete blood count
- blood chemistry test
- pelvic ultrasound
- gynecological examination
- transvaginal ultrasound
- scraping with subsequent analysis
- laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy
- biopsy with histological examination of the material
- full board clinic stay for up to 5 days
- cost of required medications
- nursing staff services
- elaboration of further recommendations
Als member of Kliniken Hirslanden in Switzerland, Salem-Spital distinguishes itself - all in the tradition of Diaconis Foundation - since 1888 through its high-quality medical and nursing care. Its location in Bern offers a unique view of the old town and the Alps. Performance of the hospital focuses on gynecology, obstetrics and the medicine of the locomotor system.
During your upcoming stay your attending physician and the staff will do everything to meet your expectations in terms of your recovery.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
- Bern, Switzerland
Surgical treatment of ovarian cancer with laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy
- Hospital: Salem-Spital
- Department: Department of Gynecology and Obstretrics
- Head physician: Dr. med. Markus Ammann
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages