Academic Hospital Neuperlach Munich
location_on Munich, Germany
Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics ( 113853)
Prof. Dr. med.
Specialized in: gynecology, obstetrics
Curriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1983 German and American medical state examination
- 1983 Approbation
- 1983 Promotion to Dr. med. at the Faculty of Theoretical Medicine. Subject: "The Glycoprotein Metabolism of Nerves and Glial
- Cells: Autoradiographic studies on the nucleus nervi hypoglossi of the rat under normal conditions and after axotomy."
- (Magna cum laude)
- 1983 Scientific assistant at the department of Clinical Morphology, University of Ulm (Head: Prof. Dr. Ch. Pilgrim)
- 1983 Assistant physician at the surgical department of the district hospital Blaubeuren (Chief Physician: Dr. G. Brötz)
- 1985 Scientific employee at the University wome,’s hospital of Ulm
- 1990 Recognition as a gynaecologist
- 1993 Appointment as senior physician at the University of Ulm
- 1994 Habilitation for the department of gynecology and obstetrics. Topic: "On the receptivity of the endometrium: importance of
- sonography and double sonography in the untreated menstrual cycle and after hormonal stimulation".
- 1994 Award of Venia Legendi for the specialist area of gynecology and obstetrics
- 1995 Appointment as Managing Director at the University of Ulm
- 2000 Appointment as an extraordinary professor
- 2002 Election at the top of the list of the C3-permanent post for the prenatal diagnostics and obstetrics of the University of Münster
- 2003 Chief physician of the women's clinic of the urban clinic Munich-Harlaching
- 2003 Appointment as lecturer at the Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
- 2011 Additional takeover of the chief physician position of the women’s clinic Neuperlach of the Urban Clinic München GmbH
The Department of Gynecology, Mammology and Obstetrics treats women both during pregnancy and birth as well as with gynecological diseases. In addition, the clinic offers special consultations for breast, uterine fibroids and pelvic floor weakness. Delivery room team of the clinic can offer the puerpera personal and intensive support - both during and after birth. The services in gynecology include gynecological diagnosis, surgical procedures, and gynecological oncology.