University Hospital Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Congenital and acquired heart defects conservative treatment and holter monitoring (program ID: 76583)
Department of Cardiology, Angiology and Nephrology
Specialized in: cardiology, angiology, nephrology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- physical examination
- cardiological examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- general urine analysis
- biochemical analysis of blood
- TSH-basal, fT3, fT4
- indicators of inflammation
- indicators blood coagulation
- transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- EKG/ ECHO/ x-ray of thr chesе
- holter monitoring (24h)
- symptomatic treatment
- nursing services
- treatment via head doctor and all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
Universitätsklinikum Frankfurt ist the affiliated hospital of Goethe University Frankfurt. Founded in 1914, it is a famous and traditional hospital in Germany. Approximately 49,000 inpatients and 220,000 outpatients are treated in this clinic every year. The best possible medical care for patients is very important in the 32 specialized clinics and clinical theoretical institutes.
The close relation to science - the hospital operate together with 20 research institutes in medical faculty - ensures the patients a timely transfer of new medical discoveries in the therapeutic practice. More than 4,000 employees (doctors, nurses and many other professionals) take care of our patients around the clock.
Accommodation in hospital
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
Standard rooms include:
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
Congenital and acquired heart defects conservative treatment and holter monitoring
- Hospital: University Hospital Frankfurt
- Department: Department of Cardiology, Angiology and Nephrology
- Head physician: Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Zeiher
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages