University Hospital Halle (Saale)
Department of Оtolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Specialized in: otolaryngology
Department of Оtolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University Clinic of Halle (Saale) offers a full range of services of the Оtolaryngology University Clinics. They include the most modern diagnostics, operational and conservative therapy of otolaryngology diseases, as well as phoniatrics and pedaudiology.
- audiology and pedaudiology: diagnostics of hearing impairments in children and adults
- ear microsurgery for hearing improvement upon chronic inflammations and laser surgery for otosclerosis
- cochlear implantation
- implantation of hearing devices: treatment of hearing loss using the electronic hearing implant
- internal ear surgery: e.g. upon dizziness at Meniere disease or semicircular ear channel dehiscence syndrome
- tumor disease (cancer): diagnostics, surgery and further treatment of tumor diseases in the head and neck in cooperation with an interdisciplinary team in the framework of the cancer treatment center of Krukenberg Halle
- surgery of throat and trachea, lymphatic nodes and cysts in the neck
- laser surgery for tumors in the mouth cavity or in the neck and larynx, as well as surgeries in the nasal cavity using the laser rays for non-invasive surgery.
- skull base surgery: skull base surgeries subject to management with neurosurgery, when required
- microscopic and endoscopic surgery of the nasal cavity and maxillary sinuses subject to management, when required
- plastic and aesthetic face surgery: nose, ear, skin of the face
- traumatology: treatment of acute damage to the mouth cavity and oral-facial area, including the surgery of the skull base
- somnology: diagnostics and treatment of snoring and sleeping breath disorders
- rhinology: treatment and surgery and painful functional disorders of the nasal cavity
- allergology: diagnostics and treatment of allergy diseases, for example, using skin and provocation tests
- electrophysiology and neurotology: diagnostics and treatment of balance disorders
- phoniatrics and pedaudiology: diagnostics and treatment of disorders of speech and voice
- ENT infectiology: treatment of inflammatory ENT diseases. These include inflammation of the tonsils, inflammation of the middle ear, nasal furuncle, erysipelas of the face and shingles, as well as life-threatening infections, such as a deep neck abscess and osteomyelitis of the skull base
The University Hospital of Halle (Saale), abbreviated as UCH, combines modern medical institutions in a university rich in traditions. In a broad professional range of clinics and institutions, UCH as a major provider of mediclal services in the southern part of Saxony-Anhalt, provides the top-level medical services to its patients. The patients living far outside of Halle also entrust their health to about 285 employees and 210 clinics students. For the past 15 years, the University Clinics was expanded at its principal location at Ernst-Grube-Straße with new buildings. In the years to come, the further construction measures to optimize the patient care will be taken. In the list of clinics compiled by FOCUS, the clinic is ranked 38th.
Besides the University Hospital of Halle (Saale) also has an impeccable reputation and many years of experience in treatment and servicing of patients from various countries. The hospital receives patients from all over the world, who want to enjoy the advantages of high standards in research, medicine and care of the patients.
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
University Hospital Halle (Saale)
- Halle, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: