How It Works
6 Steps to your Health
- Enter your diagnosis and select your preferred treatment method in the search box. You can also select a country and a city (optional), or not limit the number of proposals. If you cannot find your diagnosis or treatment method, use a feedback system and we will be glad to assist you.
- On the next page of search app, you will see the departments of the leading hospitals and clinics specialized in health complaints. Sorting the hopitals and clinics in the top blue bar will help you to choose the best Hospital meeting your request. If you want to see suggestions for other treatment, diagnostics and rehabilitation options for this complaints, just click the appropriate link in the upper part of the page. Problems with navigation? No problem! Use a feedback system.
Proceed to the next page for the chosen clinic to see the treatment or examination details, as well as the exact program cost. Besides, there you can review the qualification of the physician who will conduct your treatment, obtain information about the clinic, your placement therein, and the city in which it is located. You can change your search settings at any time in the left part of the page to view the other hospitals and clinics or other treatment options.
Once you reviewed the offer and it meets your needs, you press the "Continue" button. On the next page, you can register and send extracts to our medical consultant in order to get a FREE medical advice.
- If the program you have selected matches your diagnosis, the consultant confirms your program and you get a set of payment documents from financial department. The program may be amended at your request. If the program you have selected does not correspond to the extracts and pictures you sent, our consultants would offer you a program, which suit your diagnosis.
- After payment, you will receive a voucher (booking confirmation) which you must present to the coordinator of the chosen hospitals or clinics upon arrival. You will also receive a detailed information letter which informs you about the plan of your medical tour.
Your comfort is important to us:
- If you also need a visa, a medical insurance, air tickets or an accommodation, our staff will be happy to assist you.
- We provide the free services of a qualified medical interpreter (10 hours for inpatient treatment, 3 hours for outpatient treatment), which will cover all organizational procedures in the clinic.
- A free shuttle airport – clinic – airport for many inpatient programs (optional).