Account & Business Development Manager (m/f/d) B2B + Chinese Proficiency
Welcome to the Booking Health website, an international online platform for booking treatment abroad. We offer patients high-quality care at an affordable price in accordance with global clinical standards. Our international online platform allows patients to choose the optimal medical care program that fully meets their needs.
We are looking for a qualified Account & Business Development Manager (m/f/d) in B2B major customer sales with Chinese proficiency for a full-time or part-time position. This position involves a remote work format (in Germany).
- Development and expansion of cooperation with existing corporate clients
- Formation and strengthening of business relationships with corporate clients
- Identification of the opportunities for sales growth and development, and the development and implementation of appropriate strategies to take advantage of these opportunities
- Comprehensive project management throughout their entire lifecycle with milestones, status, and reporting tracking
- A graduate degree in Business Administration or similar qualifications
- At least 3 years of professional experience in B2B major customer sales, Business Development & Key Account Management
- Strong analytical thinking, good conceptual skills, and the ability to argue and persuade, as well as excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- A structured, responsible, and attentive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Chinese and English proficiency, another language proficiency will be an advantage
- Experience in the medical field will be an advantage
- Remote work from the first working days, without any training in the office
- A decent salary and additional bonuses
- Fixed working hours
- Excellent career opportunities
- Collegial and dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy
If you are interested in our job offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application for this job offer to Irina Vlassakidis' email:
Our additional benefits:
- Attractive bonus system
Take the opportunity to become part of the Booking Health team, where you will not only help us realize our mission in medical tourism but also receive excellent career prospects.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Type of employment: full-time, part-time
Salary: 5.000€ per month
- Monday to Friday
- Higher education or similar qualification programs (desirable)
- Business development: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
- Chinese (required)
Place of work: remote work