University Hospital Marburg UKGM
Diagnostic tests for phimosis in children (program ID: 223257)
Rainer HoffmannSpecialized in: urology, pediatric urology
Department of Urology and Pediatric Urology
According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the Department of Urology and Pediatric Urology at the University Hospital Marburg UKGM ranks among the top German departments specializing in prostate cancer treatment!
The Department of Urology and Pediatric Urology at the University Hospital Marburg UKGM offers both diagnosis and treatment of all urologic clinical pictures in children and adults. The department is headed by Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rainer Hofmann.
The department is highly competent in the treatment of male genital organs, especially prostate and external genital organs. In accordance with the requirements of the German Cancer Society, the department has been certified as the Prostate Cancer Center. In addition, there are performed all types of surgical procedures to treat genitourinary and retroperitoneal cancers.
Neurourology is an important focus of the department as well. There are offered all methods of conservative and surgical treatment of female and male incontinence, as well as installation of artificial urinary sphincters. Moreover, within the framework of conservative treatment, one can have an injection of botulinum toxin-A into the bladder wall.
Another focus of the department is placed on minimally invasive surgery in the kidneys, ureters and prostate, which in most cases is robot-assisted. In addition, the department practices the entire spectrum of interventional and surgical endourology.
The Section of Pediatric Urology covers the full range of diagnosis and treatment, including diseases of the external genitalia, e.g. undescended testicles and hypospadias repair, minimally invasive and open surgical treatment of vesicoureteral reflux, treatment of micturition disorders in children and infections of the genitourinary system.
The department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- Tubulointerstitial diseases of the kidneys
- Kidney failure
- Other diseases of kidneys and ureters
- Other diseases of the genitourinary system
- Diseases of the male genital organs
- Pediatric urology
- Plastic reconstructive interventions on the kidneys, urinary tract and bladder
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive endoscopic surgery
- Tumor surgery
- Prostate Cancer Center
- Pain therapy
- Urodynamics / urologic functional diagnostics
- Robot-assisted surgery with the Da Vinci system
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- urological examination
- nursing services
- consultation of related specialists
- consulation of the chief physician and all leading experts
- development of individual treatment plan
- written statement
You may also book
Accommodation in hospital
- Program [Description]
Diagnostic tests for phimosis in children
- Hospital: University Hospital Marburg UKGM
- access_time Duration: