Acibadem Healthcare Group Istanbul
Department of Adult and Pediatric Gynecology, Obstetrics (302411)
Elif Ganime Aydeniz
Specialized in: adult and pediatric gynecology, obstetrics
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Gynecology, Obstetrics at the Acibadem Healthcare Group offers the full range of medical services for the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of all diseases of the female reproductive system. Of particular interest to the department's specialists is the diagnostics and treatment of cancers of the reproductive organs in women – uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, vulvar cancer. The department is also known for its top-class services in obstetrics and guarantees its patients integrated management of pregnancy, safe childbirth and sensitive postpartum care for both mother and newborn. The diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are carried out in strict accordance with international protocols, while the treatment success rates of the department are comparable to those of the leading European hospitals. The department is headed by Dr. med. Elif Ganime Aydeniz.
The department widely applies robotic surgery (Da Vinci Surgical System). The department's gynecologists have the necessary skills and experience for successful surgeries, which allow them to minimize the period of hospitalization and reduce the risk of postoperative complications. The robot-assisted surgeries are mostly performed for oncological diseases and uterine myomas. This technique can also be used for hysterectomy.
The competence of the department's obstetricians includes a careful monitoring of pregnancy, including high-risk pregnancy. The progressive ultrasound systems help the specialists to monitor the intrauterine development of the fetus and immediately correct abnormalities, if any. Prior to childbirth, the expectant mothers and fathers can attend special training courses. The childbirth takes place in comfortable rooms equipped with everything necessary for successful labor. The highly skilled obstetricians and nurses deliver a baby, they know how to act in difficult clinical cases and respond to complications during childbirth, so the health of the mother and child is in good hands.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic cancers
- Uterine cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of common gynecologic problems
- Menopause and its complications
- Ovarian and menstrual cycle disorders
- Infections of the female reproductive organs
- Impaired levels of the female sex hormones
- Diagnostics and treatment of urogynecologic diseases
- All types of urinary incontinence
- Pelvic prolapse
- Diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic diseases in girls (between the ages of 0 to 14 years)
- Delayed puberty
- Ovarian and menstrual cycle disorders
- Infections of the urogenital tract
- Congenital malformations of the reproductive organs (for example, labial fusion)
- Obstetric services
- Integrated management of pregnancy, including high-risk pregnancy
- Postnatal care for mother and baby
- Other services
- 2014 - 2015 Private Bağlar Hospital, Diyarbakır.
- 2009 - 2014 Private Veni Vidi Hospital, Diyarbakır.
- 2008 - 2009 Diyarbakir World Maternity Hospital.
- 2006 - 2008 Diyarbakir Lice State Hospital.
- 2000 - 2001 Faculty of Medicine at the Cerrahpaşa, Pharmacology, Istanbul University.
- 2006 Dr. Lutfi Kirdar Kartal Training and Research Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 2000 Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- Turkish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Acibadem Healthcare Group Istanbul
Department of Adult and Pediatric Gynecology, Obstetrics.
Acibadem Healthcare Group Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.