Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul
Department of Hair Transplantation (609435)
Specialized in: hair transplantation
About the Department of Hair Transplantation at Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul
The Department of Hair Transplantation at the Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul offers the full range of hair restoration therapies. The specialists of the health facility have a rich and successful clinical experience in the field of hair transplantation operations that do not leave any scars and do not cause any side effects.
The department is headed by Dr. med. Safiye Kurt, who enjoys a reputation as one of the best specialists in her area of specialization both in Turkey and abroad. She became the first specialist in the application of FUE techniques and one of the first in the application of PRP (platelet-rich plasma) in Turkey. The doctor has performed more than 15,000 hair transplantations in patients with clinical cases of varying severity.
The department performs surgical procedures under local anesthesia, which eliminates pain. The department's area of expertise includes hair transplantation for men, women, as well as hair transplantation in the eyebrows, beards and mustaches. Hair is restored with the use of the most innovative techniques available in modern medicine – FUE, Sapphire FUE and DHI techniques. Prior to the appointment of a particular procedure, a patient undergoes the thorough diagnostics to find out the causes of hair loss, which serves as the basis for choosing the most appropriate treatment option. The department has 14 special rooms for hair transplantation operations. The patient does not require hospitalization and subsequent rehabilitation after the procedure.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- FUE hair transplantation. The first stage of the procedure is the collection of hair follicles from the back of the head (donor area). This stage determines the success of the subsequent treatment. Then the surgeon makes micropunctures in the skin of the target area – the most crucial moment during the entire operation, since the transplantation needs to be carried out at the correct angle (approximately 40-45 degrees) so that the hair looks as natural as possible. The final phase of the procedure is hair transplantation by placing donor hair follicles in micropunctures of the skin.
- Sapphire FUE hair transplantation. The essence of the procedure is identical to the FUE technique. The difference between the Sapphire FUE method is that the surgeon makes micropunctures, where donor grafts are transplanted, using an instrument with a sapphire tip, rather than metal microblades. The sapphire tips allow opening thinner channels, which increases the density of the transplanted hair and the scalp regenerates faster.
- DHI hair transplantation. The DHI technique is one of the innovative hair transplantation methods. It is less traumatizing for tissues and is performed under local anesthesia. DHI is performed in two or more sessions. The factors that determine the number of hair transplantation sessions are the size of the non-scalp areas and the area where the hair follicles are harvested. The DHI method helps restore hair growth on the large areas of the skin. The duration of the session varies from 3 to 7 hours, depending on the patient's condition. The DHI technique is almost painless and provides the natural looking hair. The transplanted hair begins to grow naturally after at least 16 weeks.
- Other methods of hair transplantation
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Safiye Kurt
Dr. med. Safiye Kurt, one of Turkey's leading specialists in the field of hair transplantation and aesthetic medicine, has completed her studies at the Health Vocational School of Nursing in Turkey and then trained in Endoscopy and Laparoscopy Surgery in Germany. After returning to Turkey, she successfully completed the Advanced Medical Technology Training in Ankara. She attended numerous training sessions on hair transplantation and aesthetics, received many certificates.
Safiye Kurt is also a member of the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ESHRS) and was the first specialist to be awarded the first certificate in Turkey regarding hair transplantation.
Dr. med. Safiye Kurt has managed to become a successful aesthetical image maker for many stars and businessmen. This success proved not only nationally but also abroad. In addition, she was one of the pioneers in applying FUE and PRP (platelet rich plasma) techniques in Turkey.
She is the first licensed Turkish hair transplant specialist. This success has been recognized worldwide (Middle East, Europe and many other countries). She managed to sign agreements with specialized aesthetic institutions and carrying them to the international arena.
Since 2007, Dr. med. Safiye Kurt has been involved in countless hair transplant operations and has performed over 15,000 procedures on her own.
- 2018 Most Successful Young Businesswoman of the Year of 2018, Engelsiz Yasam Vakfi.
- 2018 Businesswoman of the Year of 2018, magazinci.com.
- 2017 Most Successful Businesswoman of the Year of 2017, Fashion Oscars.
- 2016 Successful Businesswoman of the Year of 2016, magazinci.com.
- 2016 Most Successful Young Businesswoman of the Year of 2016, Engelsiz Yaşam Vakfı.
- 2016 Helpful Businesswoman of the Year of 2016, Kasımpaşa Kimsesiz Çocuklar Vakfı.
- 2016 Most Successful Businesswoman of the Year of 2016, Fashion One TV.
- 2015 Best Hair Transplantation and Aesthetic Center of the Year of 2015, Fashion TV.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Adem&Havva Clinic
Department of Hair Transplantation.
Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.