Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul
Department of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine (609436)
Specialized in: plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine
About the department
The Department of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine at the Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul offers the full range of services in its areas of specialization. The doctors of the department successfully perform plastic interventions of any complexity in order to improve the appearance of patients. The most popular surgical procedures include face and neck lift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, breast lift. The therapeutic offer is complemented by a wide range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments, for example, Botox and filler injections for the treatment of wrinkles, complex procedures for rejuvenating the skin of the face, hands, mesotherapy, etc. The department is headed by Dr. med. Koray Urgu.
The medical team of the department uses only modern and reliable procedures available in the beauty industry, which have proven themselves all over the world. Each patient is provided with an individual approach and personal consultations. During the consultation, the doctor informs the patient in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of a particular technique, after which they jointly make an optimal decision. Thanks to the rich clinical experience and the presence of a progressive medical and technical base, the plastic surgeons achieve the best results, while focusing on the most natural appearance of the patient after plastic surgery.
The specialists in the field of aesthetic medicine have in their arsenal many effective techniques for those who wish to rejuvenate without resorting to surgery. These include Botox and filler injections, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser treatment of wrinkles, unwanted hair removal, correction of large pores and acne scars, etc. All procedures are carried out in accordance with strict medical requirements, using high quality materials and preparations.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Plastic surgery
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Breast lift
- Liposuction using the innovative VASER method in the thighs, arms, waist, back, chest and chin
- Aesthetic non-surgical procedures
- Botox injections for the treatment of wrinkles
- Filler injections for the treatment of wrinkles
- Non-surgical nose reshaping with fillers
- PRP therapy (platelet-rich plasma therapy) for face and hair
- Mesotherapy for face and hair
- Body mesotherapy
- Chemical peel
- Lip augmentation
- Permanent eyebrow makeup
- Cosmetic treatments for hair growth stimulation
- Ozone therapy
- Migraine treatment with Botox
- Hyperhidrosis treatment with Botox
- Lipolysis, including ozone lipolysis
- Rejuvenation with glutathione
- Salmon DNA rejuvenation
- Other services
- Since 2017 Chief Physician of the Department of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine at the Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul.
- 2015 - 2017 Work in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Medical Park Hospital.
- 2013 - 2015 Work in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Private Gazi Hospital.
- 2011 - 2013 Work in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Rize Training and Research Hospital.
- 1997 - 2004 Doctorate, Faculty of Medicine at the Ege University.
- 2004 - 2011 Professional training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Dokuz Eylül University.
Prizes and Awards
- 2011 The 1st prize in Expert Research Competition by the Turkish Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Society for the work on stem cells.
- Author of over 30 research papers devoted to Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery and Stem Cells.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (TSAPS).
- Istanbul Medical Chamber.
Department of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine.
Adem and Havva Medical Center Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.