Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul
Department of Hair Transplantation (609493)
Specialization: hair transplantation
About the Department of Hair Transplantation at Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul
The Department of Hair Transplantation at the Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul offers the full range of modern procedures for the treatment, restoration, strengthening and transplantation of hair for men and women. All the procedures are painless and performed under local anesthesia in order to ensure maximum comfort for the patients. The department's specialists use the most modern equipment for hair transplantation using FUE, Sapphire FUE and DHI techniques. When performing the operations, the doctors use an innovative Needle-Free anesthesia, which does not require an injection of drugs. The hair transplantation can be performed on the head, beard, eyebrows, mustache and eyelashes. The department is headed by Dr. med. Ziya Yavuz.
The main clinical focuses of the department include:
- FUE hair transplantation. FUE transplantation technique allows the doctors to collect single hair follicles and grafts of 3-4 follicles from the donor site, which in most cases is the back of the head. The operation is performed under local anesthesia. During one session, which lasts 5-6 hours on average, the doctor can transplant about 5,000 grafts. The advantages of the FUE technique include the absence of scars, rapid recovery and healing of the skin, as well as the preservation of skin elasticity. The hair transplanted with the FUE method continues to grow for life and is not prone to hair loss.
- Sapphire FUE hair transplantation. It is a modernized version of the FUE technique. In the case of Sapphire FUE technique, the cutting tips of the surgical instrument for hair transplantation are made of sapphire. Thanks to the sharpness and precision of the instrument, the skin canals for hair transplantation heal much faster, and the risk of infection is practically reduced to zero. The technique also allows the doctor to increase the density of the grafts, which as a result ensures more natural appearance of the hair.
- DHI hair transplantation. The technology is similar to FUE hair transplantation and is used for the treatment of alopecia, results of burns, postoperative scars or accidents. The difference is that DHI transplantation involves the use of a special instrument called the CHOI Pen, which resembles a ballpoint pen with a sharp tip. This device allows the doctor to immediately transplant hair follicles from the donor site to the area affected by alopecia, without additional processing of the follicles. This approach significantly reduces the time of the operation, increases the density of donor grafts and reduces blood loss. The advantage of this method is that there is no need in preliminary shaving of the hair.
- Hair transplantation without the need to shave the head. The procedure demonstrates excellent results at the initial stages of alopecia, since in severe hair loss, the patient requires a more effective procedure. As a rule, one procedure is enough for the restoration of hair in the problem areas of the scalp. The duration of the operation is about 6 hours. The procedure allows the patient to achieve the desired result in 90-95% of cases and is optimal for women who want to maintain the beauty of their hair and avoid shaving their head.
- Beard and mustache hair transplantation. This type of transplantation is performed using FUE technique. The average number of grafts transplanted during one session varies from 1,000 to 3,000. The indications for such an operation are the consequences of accidents, burns, scars after operations and other factors. The back of the head or other areas of the body can be used as a donor site. The patient can see the first results of the procedure after 3 months, while the final result will be visible only after a year.
- Eyebrow hair transplantation. The procedure is performed using FUE method. The doctor's task is to form beautiful and natural eyebrow lines in accordance with the patient's wishes. The back of the head is used as the donor site for hair collection. The duration of the procedure is from 2 to 4 hours. Thanks to the high-quality anesthesia, the patient does not feel any pain.
- Other treatment methods for alopecia.
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Ziya Yavuz
Dr. med. Ziya Yavuz is the Head of the Department of Hair Transplantation at the Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul. The specialist has over 10 years of practical experience in hair transplantation, as well as more than 5,000 successfully performed operations using FUE, Sapphire FUE and DHI methods.
- 2003 Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Istanbul University.
- 2005 Professional training in Aesthetic Medicine and Hair Transplantation.
- 2009 Internship at the European Committee for Homeopathy.
- 2005 - 2018 Work as the Specialist in Hair Transplantation at the Liv Hospital and Estetistanbul.
- Position of the Department of Hair Transplantation at the Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul.
Membership in Professional Organizations
- World FUE Society.
- Istanbul Association for Plastic and Aesthetic Medicine.
- Istanbul Medical Chamber.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic
Department of Hair Transplantation.
Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.