Hirslanden Andreasclinic Cham Zug Cham
Department of Angiology (603735)
Specialized in: angiology
About the department
The Department of Angiology at the Hirslanden Andreasclinic Cham Zug Cham provides the full range of modern diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with diseases of arteries, veins and lymphatic vessels. The department is headed by Dr. med. Markus Binkert.
During the initial diagnostics, the doctor will consider the patient's complaints and prescribe the necessary diagnostic tests. According to their results, the medical specialist will decide on the most effective treatment regimen.
The department has a progressive therapeutic room for such catheter-assisted procedures as balloon dilatation and stent implantation. The department's doctors work in accordance with the recommendations of professional European Societies of Angiology.
The key fields of the department's clinical practice include:
- Diagnostics and treatment of venous diseases
- Varicose veins
- Phlebitis and other inflammatory venous lesions
- Ulcers of the lower limbs
- Diagnostics and treatment of arterial diseases
- Arteritides and vasculitides
- Obliterating endarteritis
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the lymphatic vessels
- Diagnostics and treatment of other vascular diseases
The therapeutic services of the department include:
- Catheter-assisted techniques
- Balloon dilatation
- Stent implantation
- Treatment of venous diseases
- Laser therapy
- Microfoam sclerotherapy
- Compression therapy
- Chronic wound treatment
- Other methods
- Diagnostics of arterial diseases: obliterating endarteritis, aneurysms.
- Diagnostics of venous diseases: thrombosis and varicose veins.
- Diagnostics of the causes of leg swelling.
- Screening tests for vasculitis.
- Balloon dilatation and stent implantation.
- Outpatient treatment of venous diseases: laser therapy, phlebectomy, microfoam sclerotherapy.
- Compression therapy
- Chronic wound treatment.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Board Member of the Swiss Society of Angiology (SGA).
- Examiner of the Swiss Medical Association (FMH).
- Swiss Society of Phlebology (SGP).
- Swiss Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (SGUM) – focus on vascular ultrasound scanning.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Angiology.
Hirslanden Andreasclinic Cham Zug Cham:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.