Hirslanden Andreasclinic Cham Zug Cham
Department of Neurology (603742)
Specialized in: neurology
About the department
The Department of Neurology at the Hirslanden Andreasclinic Cham Zug Cham provides the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system and muscles. The department's doctors have modern infrastructure, excellent diagnostic equipment for the accurate diagnostics, as well as effective treatment methods, which are adapted to the individual needs of a particular patient. In addition, a pleasant atmosphere, attentive care and respectful attitude await patients in the department. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Ines Naumburger.
The diagnostic options of the department include electroneuromyography for the assessment of the function of peripheral nerves, nerve roots and muscles, ultrasound scanning of the cerebral vessels and nerve structures, electroencephalography for the differential diagnostics of consciousness disorders, seizures (the examination plays especially important role in the diagnostics of epilepsy and monitoring of the dynamics of pathology) registration of evoked potentials, neuropsychological examinations for the assessment of cognitive functions, lumbar puncture, etc. With the help of such a wide range of diagnostic tests, the doctors can detect the slightest deviations in the functioning of the nervous system and ensure their effective elimination.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of stroke and cerebral hemorrhage
- Diagnostics and treatment of migraines and other types of headaches
- Diagnostics and treatment of multiple sclerosis
- Diagnostics and treatment of Parkinson's disease, essential tremor
- Diagnostics and treatment of epilepsy
- Diagnostics and treatment of peripheral nerve disorders (for example, polyneuropathies, carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Diagnostics and treatment of dementia (for example, Alzheimer's disease)
- Diagnostics and treatment of neuromuscular diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of neurological pain syndrome
- Diagnostics and treatment of dizziness
- Diagnostics and treatment of other diseases
- Cerebral circulation disorders (transient ischemic attack):
- Diagnostics: neurovascular ultrasound.
- Inflammatory diseases of the nervous system (focus on multiple sclerosis).
- Peripheral nerve diseases (for example, congenital and acquired neuropathies, compression syndromes, including carpal tunnel syndrome).
- Diagnostics: electronystagmography.
- Muscular diseases.
- Diagnostics: electromyography.
- Movement disorders (for example, Parkinson's disease, essential tremor).
- Headaches and migraines.
- Work in NeuroZug Private Neurological Practice.
- 2014 - 2019 Senior Physician, Department of Neurology, Cantonal Hospital Zug.
- 2013 - 2014 Senior Physician of the Department of Neurology, Rehaklinik Zurzach, Baden.
- 2011 - 2013 Assistant Physician, Department of Neurology, Cantonal Hospital Aarau.
- 2006 - 2013 Assistant Physician, Department of Neurology, Cantonal Hospital Aarau.
- 2006 Assistant Physician, Zürcher Höhenklinik Wald.
- 2005 Assistant Physician, Department of Psychiatry, Meilen Hospital, Switzerland.
Higher Education and Postgraduate Training
- 2006 Board certification in Neurology.
- 2012 Certificate of Competence in Electroneuromyography, Swiss Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (SGKN).
- 2009 Certificate of Competence in Neurovascular Ultrasound, Swiss Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (SGKN).
- 2006 Doctoral Degree in Medicine.
- 2004 Admission to medical practice.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Swiss Medical Association (FMH).
- Medical Association of the Canton of Zug.
- Swiss Neurological Society (SNG)
- German Society of Neurology (DGN).
- Swiss Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (SGKN).
Department of Neurology.
Hirslanden Andreasclinic Cham Zug Cham:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.