Hirslanden Clinic Aarau
Department of Cardiosurgery (26313)
Specialized in: cardiosurgery, vascular surgery
About the department
The cardiac surgery department of the Hirslanden clinic Aarau was rebuilt since Prof. Dr. med. Thierry Carrel and PD Dr. med Lars Englberger worked here. Both of them are recognized cardiac experts. Prof. Carrel is the director at Inselspital and PD Dr. Englberger is the chief physician at the University Hospital of Bern. They both work still at University Hospital of Bern and in the meantime they are available with their experience and medical knowledge at the cardiac surgery department for their patients.
In the future the Hirslanden clinic Aarau and the University Hospital of Bern will work together. Our patients can get benefits from this cooperation as follows:
- Our modern emergency centre is there for you all the time.
- In the future our cardiac surgery department will always try to keep close to our patients and fulfill the top claim of a university hospital.
- The close cooperation with the family doctors is a typical character of the Hirslanden clinic Aarau.
- We value the well-trained doctors very much. In the future it will be possible to share the specialized experts of the two hospitals.
- The Hirslanden clinic can take advantage of the new medical achievements of the university hospital of Bern.
2014 Belegarzt an der Hirslanden Klinik Aarau
2008 – 2011 Vorsteher des Kooperationsbereichs Herzchirurgie der Universitäten Basel und Bern
2006 – 2008 Direktor ad interim Klinik für Herz- und Thoraxchirurgie an der Universität Basel
1999 Klinikdirektor Inselspital Bern
1999 Aufenthalt in Baltimore, USA
1996 Aufenthalt in Helsinki
1994 Aufenthalte in Hannover und Paris
Department of Cardiosurgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Aarau:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home