Hirslanden Clinic Meggen
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (278)
Specialized in: traditional chinese medicine
About the department
The Chinese medicine employs a lot of treatment methods, among which acupuncture plays a special part. Acupuncture is a very old health-improvement system. It involves inserting very thin needles in certain spots on the body (so called acupunctural spots) located on meridians and collaterals. Stimulating correct acupunctural spots makes body respond by starting self-regulation and self-curing.
Aural acupuncture or auriculotherapy is a treatment method where acupunctural needles are inserted in different spots on the ear. Different parts of the ear respond for certain body parts so that the body of embryo on the head is generally projected on the external ear. There is a direct connection between the external ear and central nervous system (CNS), which is why aural acupuncture can be used in case of various illnesses such as acute pains, allergies or addictions.
Electric acupuncture is a modern-day form of acupuncture, where effect of acupunctural needles is intensified with electric current. Two to four electrodes are connected to certain inserted acupunctural needles, and weak, easily handled electric impulses are applied. It intensifies the flow of Ki energy and eliminates any existing blockages. Electric acupuncture is applied mostly in case of chronic pains.
- 2013 Aufenthalt und Leitung des Guni Akupunktur Projekts in Rajasthan in Indien mit der Hilfsorganisation Chinesische Medizin über Grenzen
- 2012 Weiterbildung Akupunktur in der Schmerzbehandlung
- 2011 Weiterbildung Akupunktur in Frauenheilkunde
- 2010 Praxis für Traditionelle Chinesische Medizin swissana clinic meggen bzw. Hirslanden Klinik Meggen
- 2010 Weiterbildung zur kosmetischen und dermatologischen Akupunktur
- 2010 Bachelor-Abschluss des TCM-Studiums
- 2009 Praktikum in China: Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of TCM, Nanjing
- 2006-2010 Studium in der Fachrichtung Traditionelle Chinesische Medizin an der University of Western Sydney (UWS) in Sydney, Australien
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Hirslanden Clinic Meggen:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home