Hirslanden Clinic Meggen
Department of Surgery, plastic surgery, handsurgery, vascular surgery (279)
About the department
The clinic has accredited about 30 free practice doctors. The doctors that rent the beds for their patients work in different fields of medicine. The clinic has three operating rooms with modern equipment. There are 11 first-class hotel-type rooms and a day hospital with 11 beds at the clinic. More than 40 employees take care of clients’ health. Surgery at our clinic is presented by the following branches: hand surgery, aesthetic surgery, plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery.
- Vascular surgery (direct surgical intervention, endoscopic surgery)Dr. Hans-Joachim Hermanns
- Arthroscopic surgery (meniscus and cruciate ligament surgeries) Dr. Hans-Joachim Hermanns
- Hernia surgery (direct method, endoscopic surgery) Dr. Lukas von Moos
- Gallbladder removal Dr. Claude Müller
- Thyroid surgery / strumectomy, thyroid gland (goiter) removal Dr. Kerstin Ott
- Operations on the carpal tunnel and palmar fibromatosis
Department of Surgery, plastic surgery, handsurgery, vascular surgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Meggen:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home