Liv Hospital Istanbul
Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry (612958)
Specialized in: adult and pediatric dentistry
About the Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry at Liv Hospital Istanbul
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry at the Liv Hospital Istanbul offers the full range of services in the area of its specialization. The main task of the department's specialists is the treatment of diseases of the teeth and oral cavity. Thanks to the state-of-the-art equipment and long clinical experience of specialists, the department admits patients of all age groups for treatment. To ensure maximum comfort, all procedures are performed under anesthesia. The basis for maintaining the health of the teeth is a thorough diagnosis and prevention of diseases of the oral cavity. The treatment plan is developed individually for each patient, which allows the doctors to achieve the best results even in the most complex clinical cases. The department is headed by Dr. med. Dr. dent. Sıla Yardımcı.
The department's dentists regularly undergo advanced training courses, which allow them to be fluent in the most modern technologies. Thanks to long experience and a friendly attitude, the department's specialists establish trusting relationships with young patients, which contribute to more comfortable treatment and avoiding the fear of dentists in children in the future.
The modern technical base of the department allows the doctors to perform prosthetics of teeth, medical and surgical treatment of infections of the oral cavity, jaws and face, cystic and tumor formations, soft tissue diseases, as well as preliminary computer modeling of the treatment results. Computer modeling is a great advantage for many patients, as it allows them to assess and correct the final treatment result in advance.
The specialists of the medical facility have a wealth of experience in the field of dental implantology. The placement of dental implants is the most advanced and optimal way to restore lost teeth and return the patient's confidence in himself and his smile. The implantation procedure involves the placement of titanium screws into the jaw bone. The titanium for dental implants does not cause any allergic reactions. The dental implant and crown accurately imitate the natural shape of the tooth, fully function and provide the necessary level of comfort, not differing from the patient's own teeth. This method is perfect for the restoration of one tooth or several teeth. In this case, it is not necessary to grind adjacent teeth, as, for example, when placing a bridge. The implantologists carry out all modern types of dental implantation, strictly following standardized protocols, and use high quality materials, which guarantee a perfect result. If necessary, computer planning is carried out prior to implantation for the assessment of the final result.
In addition, the department's specialists have the necessary clinical skills for the effective correction of malocclusion. For this purpose, the innovative Invisalign system is successfully used here. This system is a development of American scientists for occlusion correction. It serves as an alternative to standard braces and is more sparing. Invisalign aligners are almost invisible and transparent, they are created individually for each patient and are changed every 2 weeks until the desired result is achieved.
The department's range of dental services includes:
- Preventive dentistry and caries treatment
- Teeth whitening
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint diseases
- Treatment of root canals and abscesses
- Dental prosthetics
- Placement of dental implants
- Placement of zirconia and ceramic crowns and bridges
- Placement of zirconia and ceramic veneers
- Placement of inlays and onlays
- Placement of removable dentures
- Prosthetics of the entire dentition
- Simulation of a smile using computer systems
- Treatment of gingival disease (peri-implantitis, gingivitis, periodontitis)
- Calculus removal
- Treatment of gingival bleeding
- Treatment of tooth sensitivity
- Elimination of bad breath
- Oral hygiene training for children
- Lingual orthodontics
- Occlusion correction using the innovative Invisalign system
- Orthognathic (oral and maxillofacial) surgery to correct the jaws position
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Treatment of oral and maxillofacial fractures
- Sinus lift
- Root apex resection
- Surgical correction of deformities of the mouth, chin and face
- Surgical correction of defects in hard and soft tissues during the placement of dental implants
- Other dental services
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Dr. dent. Sıla Yardımcı
Dr. med. Dr. dent. Sıla Yardımcı is the Head of the Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry at the Liv Hospital Istanbul. The doctor specializes in the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity and teeth in adults and children. Of particular interest to the specialist are preventive dentistry, orthodontics, as well as sedation in young children.
- 2009 Bachelor's Degree, Faculty of Dentistry, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2009 Master's Degree, Faculty of Dentistry, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2018 Doctorate, Department of Pedodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2011 - 2012 Hospitadent Dental and Oral Health Center, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2012 - 2014 Memorial Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2013 - 2014 Medipol University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2012 - 2015 DentTek Private Dental Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2016 - 2018 Dentram Dental Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Dentistanbul Bakırköy Private Dental Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Turkish Society of Paediatric Dentistry (TPD).
- Turkish Dental Association (TDB).
- International Association of Paediatric Dentistry (IAPD).
Photo of the doctor: (c) LIV Hospital
Department of Adult and Pediatric Dentistry.
Liv Hospital Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.