Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Otolaryngology (302946)
Apiradee Snidvongs Na Ayuthaya
Specialized in: otolaryngology
About the department
The Department of Otolaryngology at the Samitivej Hospital Bangkok offers the full range of services in this medical field. The department has at its disposal innovative medical technologies that guarantee the best result. The experienced doctors of the department provide the effective diagnostics and treatment of many diseases of the ear, throat and nose, including hearing impairment and speech disorders, snoring, oncological and congenital diseases of the otolaryngological spectrum. The department is headed by Dr. med. Apiradee Snidvongs Na Ayuthaya.
The patients are examined in ultramodern treatment rooms equipped according to the highest international standards. The diagnostic options of the department include otoscopy, otomicroscopy, endoscopic examination of the nasal cavity using a flexible endoscope, endoscopic examination of the paranasal sinuses using a rigid endoscope, rigid laryngoscopy, audiometry, tympanometry, polysomnography for sleep monitoring and many other procedures. The results of high-precision studies are the basis for selecting the most effective treatment.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of ear diseases and hearing impairment
- Diagnostics and treatment of oral, pharyngeal and laryngeal diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of ear, nose and throat malignancies
- Diagnostics and treatment of facial injuries
- Diagnostics and treatment of facial nerve pathologies
- Diagnostics and treatment of allergic reactions
- Surgical treatment of ear, nose and throat diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Diagnostics and treatment of snoring
- Diagnostics and treatment of other otolaryngological diseases
- 1994 Doctorate, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
- 2000 Diploma of the Thai Board of Otolaryngology, Medical Council of Thailand.
- October 2011 - November 2011 Certificate in Otology/Neuro-Otology, St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Otolaryngology.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.