Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery (302948)
Specialized in: cardiology, cardiosurgery
About the department
The Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery at the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok under the direction of M.D. Chartchai Suntiparpluacha is committed to provide fast, accurate diagnoses and a comprehensive treatment for a variety of cardiac diseases and conditions. These include, inter alia, coronary stenosis, congenital heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, aortic aneurysm, acute myocardial infarction, heart failure as a result of cardiomyopathy, mitral stenosis, valvular heart disease, pericardial disease and cardiac arrhythmia.
At the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok, the specialized physicians under the lead of M.D. Chartchai Suntiparpluacha are prepared to deliver emergency cardiac interventions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Apart from that, compassionate attention is given to families of patients during these difficult times. After treatment, the team of rehabilitation specialists and physiotherapists helps to quickly strengthen the heart muscles, reducing the risk of future complications.
The range of medical services offered by the Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery at the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok covers the following cardiac conditions:
- Cardiovascular arrest
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure – Cardiomyopathy
- Abnormal heart rhythm detection
- Valve disease
- Pericardial disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Aortic disease
- Carotid disease
- Renal artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Pulmonary embolism
- Certificate of Participant, Preventive Cardiology, Minneapolis Heart Institute, USA.
- Diploma of Thai Board of Internal Medicine, The Medical Council of Thailand, 1984.
- The First Class Honors Medical Science Degree, Chingmai University, 1978.
- Certificate of Participant, Echocardiography, Kobe University, Japan.
- The Second Class Honors M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Chiangmai University, 1980.
- Certificate "GE Cardiac CT hand-on Training course, 2006.
Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home