Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Neurology (302951)
Specialized in: neurology
About the department
The Department of Neurology at the Samitivej Hospital Bangkok offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of neurological pathologies, ranging from headaches to epileptic seizures, dementia states or strokes. The department is headed by Dr. med. Chottiwut Tansirisithikul.
The department's highly qualified doctors accompany and support patients at every stage of the therapeutic process, starting from early diagnostics to intensive treatment and rehabilitation. The department's medical team consists of highly qualified doctors and neurologists who are distinguished by their commitment to their specialty, thorough clinical training and long experience.
The department is equipped with state-of-the-art medical devices. Neurology is a demanded and rapidly developing branch of medicine, and therefore, the specialists make every effort to ensure that the department is at the forefront of modern medical technologies and achievements. To provide the most accurate diagnostics, it uses the most advanced CT scanners, MRI systems, electroencephalography devices (EEG) and devices for monitoring brain activity during sleep.
The range of the department's medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of motor disorders (for example, Parkinson's disease)
- Diagnostics and treatment of memory disorders
- Diagnostics and treatment of various types of dementia
- Diagnostics and treatment of headaches
- Diagnostics and treatment of dizziness
- Diagnostics and treatment of facial pain
- Diagnostics and treatment of stroke (within a specialized Stroke Unit)
- Diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic pain syndromes due to neurological disorders
- Diagnostics and treatment of peripheral neuropathy
- Diagnostics and treatment of epilepsy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Other services
- 2008 Doctorate, Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol University.
- 2012 Diploma in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
- 2012 Diploma of the Thai Board of Neurology, Medical Council of Thailand.
- Certificate of Attendance, Epilepsy Center (Clinical Neurophysiology, EEG and Epilepsy).
- 2015 Diploma of the Thai Sub-Board of Epilepsy, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
- 2015 Certificate in International Training Program in Sleep Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
- 2019 Certificate in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Harvard Medical School.
- 2019 Oregon Health & Science University.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Neurology.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.