Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Pulmonology (302955)
Specialized in: pulmonology
About the department
The Department of Pulmonology at the Samitivej (Sukhumvit) Hospital in Bangkok, headed by Dr. Suchat Jerajakwatana, provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for all disorders of the respiratory system using the latest state-of-the-art medical technology. The Department has at its disposal advanced medical equipment, including an Endobronchial Ultrasound (E-BUS), capable of detecting various forms of lung cancer and lung infections, as well as instruments for conducting biopsies.
The experienced team of specialist physicians and highly trained nurses under the lead of Dr. Suchat Jerajakwatana are prepared to treat conditions such as bronchitis, pneumonia, pulmonary emphysema, asthma, chronic coughing and hemoptysis. The Department also offers support to patients looking to make a positive life change at the Quit Smoking Clinic by Samitivej.
To halt the spread of infection and ensure impeccable hygiene in all facilities at the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok, there is a special anti-bacterial sterilization system available that kills respiratory germs with UV light.
The Department of Pulmonology at the Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital in Bangkok offers the following treatment options:
- Diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of respiratory conditions and diseases
- Detection and treatment of lung cancer using advanced Endobronchial Ultrasound (E-BUS)
- Quit Smoking Clinic by Samitivej
- Full examination of the respiratory tract
- Performance of biopsies when necessary
- Diploma of Thai Board of Pulmonology Medicine, The Medical Council of Thailand, 1996. Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University , 1996
- Certificate of Attendance in 2013 Thailand International Interventional Pulmonology Workshop, Thorac
- The First Class Honors M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, 1988. Faculty of Medicine Prince of Songkla University , 1988
- Diploma of Thai Board of Internal Medicine, The Medical Council of Thailand, 1994. Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University , 1994
- Certificate, European Respiratory Society Annual Congress, in Munich, Germany, 2006.
- Certificate of Attendance in Antimicrobial Agents and Resistance (ISAAR 2009), Bangk, Thailand.
Department of Pulmonology.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home