Academic Hospital Cologne-Merheim
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery and Burn Surgery (274439)
Paul Christian Fuchs
Specialized in: plastic and aesthetic surgery, hand surgery, burn surgery
About the department
According to the Focus magazine, the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery and Burn Surgery at the Academic Hospital Cologne-Merheim ranks among the top German medical facilities specializing in plastic and reconstructive interventions!
The department offers the full range of modern surgical services in the areas of its specialization. The specialized Section for Plastic and Reconstructive Maxillofacial Surgery is also available here. The department has been carrying out its successful clinical activities since 1970 and is one of the first specialized German medical facilities in the field of plastic surgery. The clinical practice involves the use of only the very latest and proven surgical techniques, as they allow the specialists to achieve the optimal result, including aesthetic aspects. The Chief Physician of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Paul Christian Fuchs.
The surgical spectrum of the department includes:
- Aesthetic surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Treatment of gynecomastia in men
- Correction of breast asymmetry
- Abdominoplasty (abdomen reshaping)
- Body lifting (buttock, thigh and abdomen lift)
- Brachioplasty (arm lift)
- Thigh lift
- Face lift
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Treatment of wrinkles using botulinum toxin A injections
- Treatment of wrinkles using hyaluronic acid injections
- Rejuvenation and scar revision using autologous fat transplantation
- Laser treatment and needling for the treatment of scars and pigmentation, as well as for skin rejuvenation
- Hyperhidrosis treatment (excessive sweating)
- Reconstructive surgery
- Correction of congenital malformations
- Correction of accident consequences
- Correction of defects after tumor removal
- Replantation surgery
- Hand surgery
- Treatment of hand injuries
- Treatment of infectious hand lesions
- Treatment of hand deformities and congenital hand defects (for example, syndactyly)
- Arthroscopic hand surgery
- Rhizarthrosis treatment
- Burn surgery
- Treatment of burns of varying severity (up to 80% of the body)
- Other medical services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Kliniken der Stadt Köln gGmbH
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery and Burn Surgery.
Academic Hospital Cologne-Merheim:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.