Academic Hospital Eichsfeld Heilbad Heiligenstadt
Social Pediatric Center (101)
Specialized in: pediatrics
The Social Pediatric Center at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld under the direction of Dr. med. Dietlind Klaus specializes in the treatment and monitoring of young patients with developmental disorders, disabilities and chronic disorders. The doctors of the Center apply reliable and proven treatments in all medical fields (pediatric neurology, genetic psychology, psychosocial development). An outstanding feature of the Social Pediatric Center is cooperation of all age groups.
Within the framework of the comprehensive consultation, the pediatricians and therapists of the Center, headed by Dr. med. Dietlind Klaus, will determine your medical history and will make a thorough examination of your child to detect either medical or neurological disorders, if any. They will conduct further examinations, such as EEG, lab tests or imaging diagnostics and, if necessary, they can involve other experts of the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld, as well as external experts to discuss specific clinical cases together.
The Social Pediatric Center at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld provides diagnosis, support and treatment of children and adolescents (0-18 years of age) suffering from the following conditions:
- Delayed motor, language or mental development
- Behavioral, emotional disorders, learning disabilities
- Neurological diseases, such as spasticity, epilepsy, muscle weakness
- Congenital malformations and syndromes
- Severe multiple disorders
- Eating and sleeping disorders
- Severe anxiety or crying
- Premature infants
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Heilbad Heiligenstadt, Germany