Academic Hospital Eichsfeld Heilbad Heiligenstadt
Department of Gynecology, Mammalogy and Obstetrics (99)
Specialized in: gynecology, mammology, obstetrics
About the department
The Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld under the direction of Dr. med. Annegret Kiefer can perform all common gynecological surgical procedures. The specialists of the Department treat patients with benign and malignant gynecological diseases. In addition to standard operations, the Department is also specialized in urogynecologic surgery (in prolapse and female urinary incontinence). In the field of obstetrics, the Department offers comfortable delivery (with a primary focus on safety and security) and monitoring of high-risk pregnancies.
The Department under the direction of Dr. med. Annegret Kiefer offers the following gynecological services:
- All common gynecological surgical procedures (on both an inpatient and outpatient basis)
- Diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopy
- Endoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic hysterectomy (a surgical procedure to remove the uterus)
- Vaginal interventions
- Pelvic floor / incontinence surgery, including loop and mesh placement
- Surgery and subsequent treatment of gynecological tumors
- Organ-preserving surgery in breast cancer
- Consultations on breast cancer treatment
- Collaboration with experienced oncologists and radiation therapists
- There are available all modern diagnostic methods.
In addition to standard gynecological surgical procedures, the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld specializes in uroginecological surgery and pelvic floor surgery:
- Individual diagnostics and medical counselling
- All well-established surgical techniques and advanced techniques involving the use of a mesh
- Consideration of psychosomatic causes leading to diseases
- Close cooperation with qualified physiotherapists specializing in the treatment of the pelvic floor
In the field of obstetrics, the specialized doctors of the Department are responsible for providing competent, caring and family-oriented monitoring of both mother and her baby from the childbirth preparation to their aftercare during the postpartum period.
To this end, the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld offers the following options:
- Preparation and follow-up during the postpartum period
- Outpatient consultation before childbirth
- Family-oriented obstetric care, natural childbirth
- Birthing tub, birthing chair, birthing bar
- Acupuncture, homeopathy, aromatherapy
- Conduction anesthesia, epidural anesthesia in cooperation with the Department of Anesthesia
- Mild cesarean section
- Full rooming-in and partial rooming-in
- Counseling on nutrition and pregnancy in diabetes
- Monitoring of high-risk pregnancies (gestosis, intrauterine growth restriction, diabetes)
- Doppler sonography
- Delivery in high-risk pregnancy, including premature birth (> 32 weeks of pregnancy) in cooperation with the Department of Pediatrics
Department of Gynecology, Mammalogy and Obstetrics.
Academic Hospital Eichsfeld Heilbad Heiligenstadt:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home