Academic Hospital Neuperlach Munich
Departments of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (282)
Specialized in: gastroenterology, hepatology
About the department
The department of gastroenterology and hepatology diagnosed and treated diseases of gastro-intestinal system and associated organs as gallbladder, pancreas and liver. These include not only chronic inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's disease, but also cancer of the colon and rectum, which has already been formed liver metastases. One of the core competencies is the removal of benign polyps and early cancer of the esophagus, stomach and the small and large intestines.
According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the department of gastroenterology and hepatology at the Academic Hospital Neuperlach ranks among the top German departments specializing in colon cancer treatment!
- Study of medicine at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen–Nuremberg
- Since 1999, work at the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the Clinic Neuperlach (Munich Municipal Hospital Group):
- 1999 Medical Intern
- 2008 Board certification in Internal Medicine
- 2010 Senior Physician
- Since 2012, Leading Senior Physician
- Since 2005, Instructor and Tutor at the GATE Training Courses (esophagogastroduodenoscopy and colonoscopy)
- Since 2006, Instructor and Tutor at the GATE Training Courses (endoscopic ultrasound)
- Since 2008 Instructor and Tutor at the GATE Training Courses (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography)
- 2012 DEGUM Tutor, Abdomen and Retroperitoneum Ultrasound
- 2005 Felix Burda Prize in the category Medicine for personal commitment in the conduct of the Munich Polypectomy Study (MUPS)
Departments of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Academic Hospital Neuperlach Munich:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home