Academic Hospital Schwabing Munich
Department of Vascular Surgery (113867)
Specialized in: general surgery, vascular surgery
About the department
The Department of Vascular Surgery in Schwabingdeals with the diagnosis and treatment of arterial and venous vascular artery and focus on the treatment of circulatory disorders of the neck vessels due to deposition, diseases of the aorta, circulatory disorders of the femoral arteries and varicose veins. A particular specialty of the department is the treatment of congenital vascular malformations or vascular injuries in childhood is in close cooperation with the Department of Pediatric Surgery.
- Study of Human Medicine at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich.
- Until 1996, Ward physician, Private ward of General Surgery at the Surgical Clinic of Dr. Rinecker, Munich
- 1999 Deputy Head of the Department of Visceral and Thoracic Surgery, District Hospital in Erding
- 2003 Board certification for Visceral Surgery, University of Regensburg
- From 2003, Senior Physician at the Department of Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Klinikum Neuperlach
- 2014 Head of the Department of Vascular Surgery at the Klinikum Schwabing (since 2016 at the Bogenhausen Hospital)
- Since 2013, Teaching assignment at the Technical University of Mittelhessen in Gießen.
- 2017 Appointment as Honorary Professor at the Technical University Gießen
- German Society for Wound Healing and Wound Therapy (DGfW)
- Member of the editorial team of the AWMF guidelines of the German Society for Wound Healing and Wound Therapy
- Federation of German Surgeons (BDC)
- German Society of Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine (DGG)
- General surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Specialist in Emergency medicine
- Endovascular Surgeon (DGG)
- Wound Therapist (WTcert DGfW)
Department of Vascular Surgery.
Academic Hospital Schwabing Munich:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home