Asan Medical Center Seoul
Department of Nuclear Medicine (403235)
Jae Seung Kim
Specialized in: nuclear medicine
About the department
The Department of Nuclear Medicine at the Medical Center Asan stands for the diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of anatomical and physiological conditions of the human body using radiation from a radioactive isotope. The main areas of the department include in-vivo diagnostic imaging, in-vitro tests with radioactive isotopes as well as radioactive isotope therapy of oncological diseases such as thyroid cancer or bone metastatic cancer. The department is headed by Dr. Jae Seung Kim.
The department is the first medical institution in Korea, which has received a KSA ISO9001 from Korea Standard Association for "Medical Services in Nuclear Medicine and The Manufacturing of Radiopharmaceuticals".
Main areas of treatment performed by the department:
- In-vivo diagnostic imaging
- In-vitro tests with radioactive isotopes
- Radioactive isotope therapy (e.g. in case of thyroid cancer or bone metastatic cancer)
- Other radionuclide diagnostic and therapeutic options
- Doctor of Medicine, Seoul National University.
- Master of Medicine, Seoul National University.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Seoul National University.
Major Professional Experiences
- Visiting Scholar in National Institute of Mental Health.
- Clinical Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in Nuclear Medicine, UUCM AMC.
- Fellowship in Nuclear Medicine, UUCM AMC.
- Residency in Radiology, Seoul National University Hospital.
- Internship in Seoul National University Hospital.
Department of Nuclear Medicine.
Asan Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.